Special Education Information

  • If your child has been declassified by the Committee On Special Education and has been approved for testing accommodations, please notify Tim Piciullo, principal, if you would like your child to continue to access the testing accommodations noted on his/her last IEP.  Please submit a copy of your child's last IEP to substantiate your child's need for testing accommodations.  If you need a copy of this document, please contact the Office of Pupil Services at 687-6440 and it will be provided to you.