Mrs. Moshman's Computer Science
Please email me for our full class website. firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Computer Science Program at P.M.H.S.
Mrs. Moshman-SouthworthThis site has been created to assist with classroom instruction as well as make-up notes and assignments.I post ALL class notes, assignments, and necessary files needed on this site. Students are expected to use this site for extra help, OR to make up missed assignments.
What should I do?
Every day when you enter class, you should:
1. Sit at your assigned computer and log in with your password only.
2. Check your computer and report any issues.
3. Go to the class website and check the calendar for your warm up, and learning goals for today.
4. Check for any assignments that are due
What if I was absent?
You are still required to complete the four procedures above, but you should also:
1. Check the calendar for the day that you missed.
2. Were there any projects due? If there were, you have one week to make the project up in extra help.
3. Did you miss class notes? You should either print them out at home or ask for a print out BEFORE OR AFTER class and study them. Be prepared to ask questions. You WILL need to know the notes for graded class assignments.PLEASE REMEMBER... IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK FOR MISSED WORK, COMPLETE WORK, AND HAND IT IN ON TIME!
Why should you take Computer Science?