2022-2023 Universal Pre-Kindergarten
- Any child who resides in the Patchogue-Medford School District and who is four years old on or before December 1, 2022.
- Child must attend all five days for the entire school year.
When and Where can I Obtain an Application?
- All applications must be completed using the Online Registration Form located on the District’s website. Go to www.pmschools.org. On the main menu, click on the Departments tab and choose Central Registration in the drop-down menu. Open the Universal Pre-Kindergarten link on the left side of the screen and then Online Registration Form. After completing the form, please call Central Registration at 631-687-6430 to set up your appointment. UPK appointments will begin on April 25, 2022. Central Registration is located at Saxton Middle School in the Pupil Personnel Service Office located at, 121 Saxton Street, Patchogue, NY. The entrance and parking for this office is located behind Saxton Middle School.
Will My Child Be Enrolled in the Program upon Receipt of My Application?
- No. Since the program is grant funded there is a limited number of children that can be served. If there are more eligible children in a given year than openings in the program a lottery will be held. If a lottery is necessary, all applications received between April 25 through June 3 will be included in the lottery and selected randomly.
When Will I Receive Notification That My Child Was Accepted?
- Letters of notification of acceptance will be mailed.
To register your child for the upcoming school year please be aware that the registration will consist of an online application and an email/in-person exchange of paperwork. Upon completion of the online application, parent(s)/guardian(s) must contact Central Registration at (631) 687-6430 or email us at PMRegistration@pmschools.org.
Acceptable Forms for Proof of Residency
Please provide one item from the primary and two items from the secondary columns.
Please Provide one item below:
Please provide two items below:
If you reside in your own home:
Utility Bill (Last 30 days)
- Deed of Ownership of Premises
Cable/Satellite Statement (last 30 days)
- House Insurance Statement
Fuel Delivery Statement (last 30 days)
- Mortgage Statement
Bank Statement or Pay Stub (last 30 days)
- Suffolk County/Town of Brookhaven Tax Statement
Department of Social Services Documentation
If you are renting or leasing:
Cell Phone Bill (last 30 days)
- Lease or Rental Agreement (MUST BE SIGNED)
Voter Registration Card
- Notarized Residency Affidavit Form
Change of Address Confirmation Notice from USPS
Transportation is not provided for this program.