2020-2021 Universal Pre-Kindergarten Survey
If your child is eligible for UPK for the 2020-2021 school year, please complete the UPK Registration Survey and Online Registration form so that we may contact you to begin the registration process. Please complete the survey as soon as possible. This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will continue to keep you informed throughout this situation. Thank you for your understanding and continued support as we work together in the best interest and well-being of our entire Patchogue-Medford Community.
This survey is available until August 1, 2020
Please contact our Director of Central Registration at KOrtiz@pmschools.org for more information regarding new student enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year while our school buildings and district offices are closed.
2020-2021 Universal Pre-Kindergarten
Who is eligible?
- Any child who resides in the Patchogue-Medford School District and who is four years old on or before December 1, 2020.
- Child must attend all five days for the entire school year for 2 ½ hours per day.
Will my child be enrolled in the program upon receipt of my application?
- No. Since the program is grant funded there is a limited number of children that can be served. If there are more eligible children in a given year than openings in the program a lottery will be held. If a lottery is necessary, all applications received will be included in the lottery and selected randomly.
When will I receive notification that my child was accepted?
- Letters of notification of acceptance will be mailed.
District requirements for registration:
- Birth certificate
- Physician’s verified proof of immunization
- Proof of residence
- Proof of lead poisoning testing (if available).
Can I select the building and session my child will attend?
- Pre-K will take place at various elementary schools based on building space availability.
Transportation is not provided for this program.
For further information about the program, contact the Assistant Superintendent for Instruction, Lori Cannetti at (631) 687-6350; and for further information about registration call the Central Registration Office at (631) 687-6430.