2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration
Welcome Incoming Patchogue-Medford Kindergarten Families!
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year will be held at the Registration Office, 121 Saxton St., Patchogue, NY 11772, rear entrance.
- Eagle Elementary School: February 28, March 2, and March 3
- Tremont Elementary School: March 7, March 9, and March 10
- Barton Elementary School: March 14, March 16, and March 17
- Canaan Elementary School: March 21, March 23, and March 24
- Medford Elementary School: March 28, March 30, and March 31
- Bay Elementary School: April 4, April 6, and April 7
- River Elementary School: April 11, April 13, and April 14
All children living in the Patchogue Medford School District who will be 5 years of age, on or before December 1, 2022 are eligible.
Students who are currently registered in the Patchogue Medford School District’s Pre-K Program do not have to fill out an online application form, but still need to provide the items listed below:
- Kindergarten Registration Packet
- Home Language Questionnaire
- 3 Proofs of residency
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent physical exam
- Most recent immunization records
- Parent Photo ID
- Custody/Court Documents (If applicable)
To register your child for the upcoming school year please be aware that the registration will consist of an on-line application and an email/in person exchange of paperwork. Upon completion of the online application, parent(s)/guardian(s) must contact Central Registration at (631) 687-6430 or email us at PMRegistration@pmschools.org.
Our staff can help you determine your child's school based on your address and proofs of residency.
Acceptable Forms for Proof of Residency
Please provide one item from the primary and two items from the secondary columns.
Please Provide one item below:
Please provide two items below:
If you reside in your own home:
Utility Bill (Last 30 days)
- Deed of Ownership of Premises
Cable/Satellite Statement (last 30 days)
- House Insurance Statement
Fuel Delivery Statement (last 30 days)
- Mortgage Statement
Bank Statement or Pay Stub (last 30 days)
- Suffolk County/Town of Brookhaven Tax Statement
Department of Social Services Documentation
If you are renting or leasing:
Cell Phone Bill (last 30 days)
- Lease or Rental Agreement (MUST BE SIGNED)
Voter Registration Card
- Notarized Residency Affidavit Form
Change of Address Confirmation Notice from USPS
Dual Language Information
We have a Dual Language program that is offered to all entering Kindergarten students. The program is housed in four of our seven elementary schools. If your child is chosen (via lottery) to participate in this program and it is not housed in your home school, the district will provide transportation to the Dual Language School in your zone.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (631) 687-6430.
If you are interested in applying for the Dual Language Program, please fill out the information here: Kindergarten Application for the Dual Language Program