Recent Graduates from the Class of 2021 may request an unlimited amount of transcripts for one full year after graduation at no charge.
Patchogue-Medford High School graduates from the Class of 2020 and earlier may request a copy of their transcript and Health record by submission of the following:
- There is a $5.00 per transcript processing fee. Payment must be in the form of a Money Order or through MySchoolBucks. Money orders can be made payable to Patchogue-Medford Schools. No cash or checks will be accepted.
- Payments made through MySchoolBucks still have to submit a transcript request form. This form must be submitted to Transcripts@pmschools.org.
- Indicate whether you would like an official or unofficial transcript. Please supply us with your year of graduation or last date of attendance, date of birth, maiden name (if applicable), and a phone number where you would like to be reached, email address where you can be reached, and an address where you would like the transcript mailed.
Please note: Official transcripts will be in a sealed envelope and stamped:
“OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT – VOID IF OPENED”
- Mail requests with Money Order to:
Patchogue-Medford High School
181 Buffalo Avenue
Medford, New York 11763
MySchoolBucks Transcript Instructions
- Go to MySchoolBucks
- Click sign in & create a new account. Be sure to select Patchogue Medford UFSD as your district.
- Next it will ask if you would like to add a student to your account or to skip this step. Select skip this step.
- Once your account is all created you will now see school store located on the top right. Hover this item and select Browse All Items
- Select Transcript Request
- Fill out the Transcript Request form
- If you would like to follow up if your request has been received you can reach out to the guidance department at 631-687-6530 or email at Transcripts@pmschools.org